CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
CNC Set up Technician
CNC Set up Technician (50653)
An established Syracuse company is looking for a 1st shift CNC Set Up Technician to join their fast growing team! This manufacturer has been in business since 1920 and is known for providing customers with high quality products and on-time delivery. If you have a strong work ethic, are reliable and enthusiastic, apply today!
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Set up and troubleshoot CNC & VMC machines
- Assist with repairs and maintenance
- Function as a CNC Machine operator as needed
- Establish and enforce Safety Regulations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years trade training or equivalent
- 2+ years in all phases of CNC machine operation required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Basic math aptitude
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
HOURS: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday
PAY RATE: $18-$22/hr. DOE
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call Ashly 315-883-5508
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- syracuse, NY 13208
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: