CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
The CNC Machinist is responsible for machining component parts, in-process assemblies, and finished goods to meet internal and customer specifications. The machinist also supports production operations by machining fixtures, reworking parts and assemblies, and salvaging components from nonconforming assemblies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read drawings, work instructions, and referenced procedures to determine requirements
- Follow predetermined machining operation or determine the appropriate machining operations required.
- HAAS CNC mill and lathe set-up, operation, and programming
- Programming using Mastercam for mill and lathe
- Record completion of work steps, rework, and scrap transactions, in computer system
- Manual machining using lathes, Bridgeport mill, etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years previous CNC machining and programming experience
- CNC mill and lathe set-up and operation (preferably HAAS)
- Programming using Mastercam or similar software
- Physical ability to operate and repair machines.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please send resume to email@example.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Watervliet, NY 12189
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: