CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
The Machinist will work with a unique and dedicated warehouse team, utilizing your CNC operating experience. This 2nd shift position is an excellent opportunity to show case your visual inspection expertise! This is a full time/temp to hire position. #49198
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Machine products & materials according to blueprints, process sheets inspection standards
- Operate Eraser HAAS CNC machines and other various Mills and Laths
- Achieve proper tolerances using skill and knowledge of machinery and tools
- Ensure overall product quality through QA and in process inspection
- Meet target labor time standards for machined items
- 2-5 years machining experience
- 3 years of set up experience
- Machinist journeyman certification, CNC, Bridgeport and grinding & honing experience preferred
- Blueprint reading and mechanical ability
- Solid use of all relevant precision measuring tools
- High School diploma or GED
HOURS: 2nd shift 2:30pm-11:00pm
PAY RATE: $15.00/hr. DOE.
Be a part of an ever growing team!
Are you qualified and ready for this unique opportunity?
Email your resumes to email@example.com
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements
Hiring starts now– apply now!
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- New Hartford, NY 13413
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: