CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search.
Search for jobs by profession OR by location or simply scroll through all of our current openings below.
Bi-lingual Medical Receptionist
Bi-lingual Medical Receptionist (50295)
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a prominent medical facility in Syracuse, NY to find a Bi-lingual Medical Receptionist to become a vital part of their team! If you are focused on customer service and enjoy working with people, start a rewarding career with this dedicated team of professionals!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer high volume of telephone calls using a multi-line phone system
- Schedule appointments
- Greet and assist patients in a professional manner
- Compose and type correspondence
- Handles incoming/outgoing mail, order office supplies and scan/copy/fax
- Other Clerical duties as assigned
- Bi-lingual skills required
- Associates Degree
- 2+ years of related experience in a medical office setting
- Electronic Medical Records experience, preferably Medent
- Ability to type 50WPM
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
HOURS: 7:30am – 5:00pm (Monday through Friday)
PAY RATE: $12.00 - $16.00/hr. DOE
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5507
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $12.00 - 16.00/hour
- Syracuse, NY 13203
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: