CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
A large company in Syracuse, NY is looking to bring on a new Benefits Administrator to their team. In this role you will be responsible as the first line of counsel and customer service support for all employee benefit programs. This role will oversee: triaging, expediting, and resolving benefit inquiries and issues while processing employee and dependent eligibility information and data.
- Primary point of contact, by phone, email, or in person for benefit related questions and matters of program interpretation.
- Oversee benefit program administration from enrollment to termination by processing eligibility data, reconciling payroll deduction, and by preparing necessary reports as requested.
- Assist with leave of absence administration and case management.
- Recommend and evaluate revisions to internal business processes to reduce administration costs and increase efficiency.
- Partner with third-party benefit insurers, administrators, and vendors to expedite the processing of employee and dependent eligibility data, claim payment, and resolve problems within the context of plan documents and policies.
- Maintain working knowledge of PPACA, ERISA, FMLA, COBRA, and Internal Revenue Code within the privacy considerations of HIPAA and impact of state and local law.
- Conduct research, manage projects and create internal communications, as assigned.
- AAS and 2+ years’ Benefits Administration experience in a LARGE organization.
- Experience supporting high-volume operations in a growing, retail based, multi-site entity, preferred.
- Computer proficiency; MS Office Suite but specifically with intermediate Excel skills.
- Empathetic, confident, outgoing personality.
Compensation: 45K-60k plus benefits
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume in WORD Format to email@example.com
If this position is not a good fit for you but better for someone you know, feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $500 for referrals that hired on by our clients.
CPS is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $45,000 - 60,000/year
- Human Resources
- East Syracuse, NY 13057
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: