CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Assistant Regional Resource Development Specialist / 53738
Assistant Regional Resource Development Specialist (53738)
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
PAY RATE: $15.00/hr.
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a non-profit, community based organization to find an Assistant Regional Resource Development Specialist to be a vital part of their team!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity to work for a company that offers excellent benefits, paid time off, summer hours and a 401K plan. Free parking too!
If your are proficient in Microsoft Office, have excellent communication skills and strong organizational ability, apply today!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Meet with potential waiver participants and determine eligibility
- Work with providers in area
- Track and file paperwork
- Answer telephone calls and correspondence
- Organize provider training
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Strong typing skills and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a medical office desired
- Knowledge of TBI / TB waiver programs a plus!
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5507
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $0 /year
- Syracuse, NY 13203
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: