CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Assistant Financial Analyst / 53397
Assistant Financial Analyst
A locally owned Manufacturing Company in Syracuse, NY, is looking to add an Assistant Financial Analyst to their team. This company has been in business for over 100 years and offers Pension and Profit Sharing, Life Insurance paid by the company, multiple health plans to choose from and much more!
In this Assistant Financial Analyst role you will assist in the efficient operation of all major accounting functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable/collections, human resources and payroll. Along with oversight, review, and analysis of inventory activity, inventory costing and purchase pricing positions.
- Assist in the coordination of all accounts payable related functions including but not limited to:
- Prepare various account reconciliations, including company bank reconciliation.
- Assist in the coordination of all human resource functions including but not limited to:
- Perform core business functions including manufacturing processes as a basis/foundation for understanding the business fundamentals.
- Assist in annual external auditor reviews, including preparation of documents and schedules.
- Insure the preparation and payment of all related corporate taxes to the appropriate jurisdiction.
- Coordinate all payroll-related functions including but not limited to:
- Assist in the coordination of annual business insurance policy renewals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline with minimum 1 year work-related experience OR Associate’s Degree in related discipline with a minimum of 5 years work-related experience
- Experienced in General Accounting Principles as well as Inventory and cost accounting fundamentals
- Knowledge of ERP and on-line software fundamentals
If interested in learning more about this opportunity please submit your resume to email@example.com
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $55,000 - 60,000/year
- Mattydale, NY 13211
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: