CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
This position will be responsible for assembly consumables, subassemblies, and/or analyzers within a specific product group. The individual will work closely with the production team, specifically in the assembly, modification and documentation of components and processes.
- Assembly and test of x-ray analyzers including general mechanical assembly of sub components and/or consumables to achieve this end
- Follows detailed work instructions, completes data entry for process travelers, and documents any relevant production test data
- Maintain workstation cleanliness and maintain operational effectiveness of manufacturing work areas
- Participates in the execution of process improvements and the development of assembly procedures within the assembly work areas
- Skills to perform basic, repetitive and manual activities in the job; impacts the quality of own work
- Good mechanical aptitude with wiring experience
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- 2 years of manufacturing experience in a similar environment, assembling capital equipment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Miranda at MVonFricken@CPSRecruiter.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- East Greenbush, NY 12061
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: