CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Join an expanding world leader in manufacturing in a New State of the Art Facility in Sherrill, NY!
This company is looking to hire 50+ assemblers ASAP!
Opportunity for overtime plus Paid Holidays after 90 days of employment!
As an assembler you will be responsible for production and assembly of finished goods.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assemble a variety of components requiring multiple steps and adjustments to meet specification
- Perform assembly tasks utilizing common hand / air tools
- Inspect partial and finished assemblies for quality defects
- Be reliable, maintaining a clean attendance record
- Ensure all established safety procedures are followed
- Must commit to maintaining an excellent attendance record
- Must be willing to comply with a 5-panel pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, with a positive can-do attitude, and detail-oriented able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to do basic math
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
HOURS: various shifts available
PAY RATE: starting at $12.00+ per hour, dependent upon experience and shift
We also offer a $100 REFERRAL BONUS for qualified candidates– so bring a friend!!
How to Apply:
- Onsite at CPS Recruitment, Avenue Plaza, 4691 Commercial Drive, New Hartford, NY 13413
OR ATTEND OPEN INTERVIEWS ANY TUESDAY OR THURSDAY IN OCTOBER
At Briggs & Stratton, 100 E. Seneca Street, Sherrill, NY 13461
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT HERE! https://calendly.com/cpsbriggs/briggs-stratton-open-interviews
Further questions, call 315-883-5503
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Sherrill, NY 13461
- Job Type:
- Job ID: