CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
CPS Recruitment is currently seeking Assemblers to join a North Syracuse area company for a temporary role!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interpret blue prints and/or mechanical drawings
- Work from assembly instructions or specification documents
- Assemble products and pass internal standards and QA inspection
- Manual fabrication and assembly of consumable sampling kits and other products
- Solder certification is a plus
- Circuit card experience required
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing job assignments very quickly
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced team environment
- Basic computer skills to access and interpret work instructions and procedures
- Basic knowledge of power and hand tools
- High School Diploma or GED
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
HOURS: 2nd shift (3:30pm to midnight)
PAY RATE: $15/hr
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5508
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- North Syracuse, NY 13212
- Job Type:
- Job ID: