CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
This role prepares technical and commercial proposals to meet customer specification and support the GAP global sales force in accordance with Gas & Process guidelines and policies.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3-5+ years experience in the field of turbo-machinery equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Good understanding of compressor applications in various markets including; Air Separation, Power Generation, LNG, Oil&Gas, and Downstream Chem/Petrochem
- Interact with customers to review specifications, conduct compressor calculations, prepare comments and exception in accordance with products capabilities and company policies
- Prepare proper cost structure with the profitability guidelines
- Development and preparation of technical and commercial proposals
- Travel/attend customer meeting worldwide to review proposals for technical and commercial discussion and negotiation to secure an order (aprox 4x per year)
- Be a team player and support other application engineers when necessary
- Comply with Safety Rules, Regulations and OSHA Requirements
Salary range for this position is $75 - $83K+, negotiable based upon experience!
If you are qualified and interested, please submit resume to Miranda at MVonFricken@CPSRecruiter.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $75,000 - 83,000/year
- Voorheesville, NY 12186
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: