CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search.
Search for jobs by profession OR by location or simply scroll through all of our current openings below.
Assemblers who can multi-task needed for a growing innovative company in Liverpool! Safety conscious with a focus on productivity; successful candidates will develop their team and recommend continuous quality improvements.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Mechanical assembly of antenna products
- Package antennas for shipment
- Solder assembly (pin and through hole) of antenna products
- Solder assembly (resistance and component) of antenna products; including cable to circuit board, cable to transition clip, wiper assembly solder
- Quality control
- 1+ year in manufacturing environment, soldering experience a must!
- SAP experience a PLUS!
- Solder Certifications, J-STD-001, IPC-A-610/620 certification programs
- Ability to work well within a team
- High School Diploma or GED
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
HOURS: 1st shift Mon – Thurs 5AM – 4PM
2nd shift Mon – Thurs 4PM – 230AM
PAY RATE: $13/hr + DOE
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5508
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Liverpool, NY 13088
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: