CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Advance Transportation Specialist
ADVANCE TRANSPORTATION SPECIALIST (50932)
CPS Recruitment is partnering with an established, 24-hour Call Center in Downtown Syracuse, NY to find an 8+ Advance Transportation Specialists to become a vital part of their growing team!
Work for a leading Medicaid transportation company that offers full-time, temp-to-hire opportunities. Conveniently located on a bus-line!
If you have a positive attitude, enjoy working in a team environment and have excellent customer service skills - apply today!
Training begins soon!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer a high volume of inbound calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Monitor driver trips
- Override invoices
- Escalation calls
- Assist employees with questions
- Ensure full Medicaid compliance
- Assist with vendor relations and county specific tasks
- Other duties assigned by management
- High School Diploma or GED
- Healthcare or Medicaid background desired
- Able to work with management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to handle difficult calls
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
HOURS: 7:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday (8 hour shifts)
PAY RATE: $16/hr. + DOE
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5507
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Syracuse, NY 13202
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: