CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
A local Syracuse organization has a great opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant. This individual will provide support in a busy office and should be able to handle multiple functions with ease and dependability. This position requires 2+ years of executive support experience in a fast paced and professional environment.
- Manages both business and personal calendar
- Arranges Travel including: Air, Car and Train
- Typing and creating letters
- Maintains confidential information
- Prepare/update initial draft of correspondence, minutes, memos and reports
- Associate’s Degree+
- 2+ year(s) of experience or a combination of education, training, and experience
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Project, and Excel
- Experience providing support in a legal environment and able to work in confidential setting
The Administrative Assistant opportunity provides a great work environment with a competitive salary and benefits package.
If this position is not a good fit for you but better for someone you know, feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $500 for referrals that hired on by our clients.
For immediate consideration please submit a resume in WORD to firstname.lastname@example.org
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $35,000 - 40,000/year
- Syracuse, NY 13204
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: