CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search.
Search for jobs by profession OR by location or simply scroll through all of our current openings below.
We are looking for a highly skilled and polished Medical Receptionist / Secretary with administrative assistant skills located in Rochester, NY. This position is a Temporary position for 6 weeks.
- Greet Visitors
- Answer phones and distribute messages
- Customer Service
- Process Medical Charts
- Ability to handle grieving families and sick patients with the utmost professionalism
- Distributing mail
- Typing. e-mail, photo copy & Fax
- Comfortable working in a medical environment where sensitive situations will occur on a daily basis.
- Education: Completion of an approved program of study in medical secretarial science, or equivalent education.
- At least two years’ experience as a medical secretary.
- Knowledge of data processing procedures.
- Medical terminology required.
- Knowledge of ICD- (-CM coding system. Other: Good interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
If this position is not a good fit for you but better for someone you know, feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $50 for referrals that hired on by our clients.
For immediate consideration please submit a resume in WORD to firstname.lastname@example.org
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $15.00 - 15.00/hour
- Rochester, NY 14623
- Job Type:
- Job ID: