CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant interested in marketing that wants to grow with a great company! This Administrative Assistant role facilitates the timely execution of marketing plans and projects by assisting the President of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Coordinate magazine advertising (traditional and on-line) including promotional write-ups and insertion orders
- Compose and edit press releases and distribute to trade magazines
- Update company website and provide improvement ideas
- Manage social media sites and post content on a consistent and value-added basis
- Coordinate tradeshow activities
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with management, coworkers, vendors, and distributors.
- Must be willing to learn companies product and services.
- Must be detail oriented with attention to accuracy.
- Must exhibit a professional appearance and interact professionally with people both in person and on the telephone.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Outlook), software applications, and social media sites.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send resume to AlbanyJobs@CPSRecruiter.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $40,000 - 45,000/year
- Amsterdam, NY 12010
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: