CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (51350)
HOURS: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
PAY RATE: $15.00 – $18.00/hr. DOE etc.
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a local architectural firm in Syracuse, NY to find an Administrative Assistant to become a vital part of their team!
This is an excellent temp-to-hire opportunity! Start a career with a company that offers growth and advancement. Amazing benefits once hired on; including 100% paid health insurance and paid personal, sick and vacation days! Paid parking too!
If you are an organized individual and enjoy working in a team environment - Apply Today!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Handle/manage telephone calls, visitors, clients and oversee emails to support the office
- Coordinate meetings, lunches, travel arrangements for staff and clients
- Respond to requests and inquiries for information
- Assist business development with research and social media
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 2 + years professional support experience
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve collaboratively with peers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity and exposure to Social Media
- Proficient in Microsoft Word; Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5507
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $15.00 - 18.00/hour
- Syracuse, NY 13202
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: