CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Administrative Assistant / 54723
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (54723)
HOURS: Monday – Friday; Hours are flexible between 8:00am – 5:00pm
PAY RATE: $15.00/hr.
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a prestigious company in Syracuse, NY to find an experienced Administrative Assistant to become a vital part of their team!
This is an excellent temp-to-hire / direct hire opportunity to work for a company that has great retention, good benefits, annual bonuses and profit sharing once hired on!
If you have administrative skills and like working in a fast–paced environment – apply today! We will be presenting candidates immediately!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage and process Workers' Compensation, Short Term Disability, Paid Family Leave, and FMLA claims
- Review loss runs and send updates to the client
- Weekly/monthly meetings and calls with clients.
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- College Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Workers’ Compensation, Paid Family leave, FMLA, Short Term Disability preferred
- Must be willing to comply with all company policies and procedures
- Proficient computer skills; Good knowledge of Excel
- Strong work ethic and must be reliable
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, analyze and solve problems
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5507
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $0 /year
- Syracuse, NY 13202
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: