CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Accounting Manager / 52931
The Accounting Manager is responsible for managing the Finance Department in the areas of AR, AP, Payroll, Accounting and Reporting, internal auditing, cost accounting, and budgetary controls in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
In this role you will be rewarded with a competitive Salary, Benefits including:11 paid holidays, personal time off, health insurance, life insurance, retirement plan with up to 4% match, etc.
In addition, you will be an integral a team that transforms communities!
- Oversee the day to day activities of the Finance Department focusing on automation, process improvement and analyzing the business results to support the organizations scale and growth
- Maintain general ledger to include preparation and input of financial entries, various account reconciliation’s, and detailed schedules.
- Review internal financial statements for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with GAAP.
- Prepare monthly financial and various detailed analyses, also all reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Prepare month-end / year-end close and accounting transactions; P&L and balance sheet account analysis, review, reconciliation and resolution.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting required, CPA/CMA, MBA a plus
- 5 years of progressive accounting and finance experience
- Proven supervisory and Cost Accounting experience
Compensation: 70K-80K plus multiple benefits!
For immediate consideration please submit a resume in WORD Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $70,000 - 80,000/year
- Utica, NY 13501
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: