CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search.
Search for jobs by profession OR by location or simply scroll through all of our current openings below.
Account Executive – JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
CPS Recruitment, Inc. is currently looking for an Account Executive to join our expanding organization in the Buffalo, NY area.
Why Work for CPS Recruitment?
- Competitive pay / bonus structure
- Fun & Friendly environment, we have repeatedly been name one of the Best Places to Work in CNY!
- Annual Wellness Allowance
- Health Insurance & Paid Holidays/Vacation Time
- Exceptional resources and training materials available, you will have access to all the tools you’ll need to be successful here!
Utilizing your strong entrepreneurial spirit and motivation for personal success, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself as a key partner to numerous business professionals while benefitting from unlimited earning potential that includes a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure!
Your key duties will include:
- Prospecting, identifying top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments and assessing staffing requirements for companies in the Buffalo territory
- Building long-term relationships based on mutual trust, confidentiality and ethics
Job requirements include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related major, with prior experience in Staffing or Service-Oriented Sales strongly preferred
- B-to-B experience with established accounts and proven sales record
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong written and oral communication skills
- Confidence in cold and warm calling
- Ability to multi-task, make independent decisions and good organizational skills
- Problem solving skills to resolve complex client issues and offer strategic solutions
- Ideal candidate will possess strong computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office and CRM software, as well as excellent research skills
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today for immediate confidential consideration! Please refer to job number: 48679
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Sales & Marketing
- Buffalo, NY 14201
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: