We are proud to feature this month’s Top Engineering and Technical Talent from CPS Recruitment®.
Find out more about each candidate below then call or email the recruiter to meet with any one of these exceptional people!
Sign Up To Get Top Candidate Information Via Email?
Receive monthly emails with information about the best Engineering and Technical candidates in your market.
- 15+ years of experience overseeing facilities and project management functions
- Experienced in the installation and startup of equipment for both internal and external facilities
- PMP certified and LEED Accredited Professional
- BSME from SUNY IT
- 18+ years of experience as a Mechanical Product Engineer and Project Manager
- Proficient at managing complex global projects within time & budgetary constraints
- Expert in planning and organizing cross-functional project teams, and interfacing with customers to achieve goals and objectives
- Solid Project Management Methodologies and knowledge of Design for Manufacturability
- BSMET from SUNY Polytechnic Institute
- Mechanical Design Engineer with 3 years of experience designing steering systems for the automotive industry
- Proficient using Creo and Windchill
- BS in Aerospace Engineering from Syracuse University
- Controls Specialist with 5 years of experience in field service and PLC programming roles
- Proficient with troubleshooting, editing, and programming Rockwell, Allen Bradley PLC’s and Fanuc Controls
- AAS in Electrical Instrumentation
- 3+ years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
- Proficient in validating, updating, and creating process documentation, tooling and component verifications, and facility layouts
- BS and MS in Industrial & Systems Engineering from SUNY Binghamton