CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Instrumentation & Electrical Specialist / 54385
Instrumentation & Electrical Specialist ($60-65K)
We have an Instrumentation & Electrical Specialist opportunity available with an established global manufacturing company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This is a 1st shift, Direct Hire opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Pay, Benefits, and OT Incentive
- 1st shift hours (Good work / life balance)
- Safety Oriented Culture
Key duties for this position include:
- Inspect, install, maintain, and repair electrical instruments and components
- Use precision measurement and test tools to perform predictive and preventative maintenance
- Troubleshoot Control Systems, Transmitters, Analyzers, Thermocouples, and Sensors
- Use Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
Experience & Education:
- HS Diploma or GED required. An AAS degree or Technical Certification preferred
- 5+ years of Instrumentation / Electrical experience within a continuous manufacturing environment.
- U.S. NAVY / Air Force veterans with Electrical Trades experience are encouraged to apply.
For immediate consideration submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $60,000 - 65,000/year
- Tulsa, OK 74107
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: